Friday, June 5, 2009

TTIX 09

The Teaching with Technology Idea exchange has become an influential conference over the years it has been active. This year's conference was no exception. Educators K-20 were able to engage in genuine learning and growth experiences and develop face to face friendships with people interested in improving learning by the correct application of Technology. This year the conference was very well attended. UEN was present and conducted one session on viral marketing of resources. Look for this conference next year and get it on you list of places to visit.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis