Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday Web of the Week: Google Books!

Web Address: http://books.google.com/


We've talked about Google Books here before, but there have been some new developments that make Google Books even more appealing.  Along with yesterday's tech tip, I wanted to mention some great ways to get some books.  With the new agreement between the publishing industry, authors, and Google. Even more books will be available through Google's Book search and now there will be options for purchasing books even those that are out of print otherwise.  You can read more about the new agreement here: http://books.google.com/googlebooks/agreement/

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis