Friday, April 10, 2009

Finding a horse of a different color

Have you ever looked for a horse of a different color? Now with GoogleImages color filtering you can.

When you got to the GoogleImages page to search for images, you can now choose to filter for some basic colors which allows you to find search results with specific color scheme.

This is similar to a couple of tools available for flickr

Color Fields





Multicolr




Google's new Tool does make me want to ask the question? When will it be on www.picasaweb.com or in picasa?

But either way you can now find a horse of a different color



click here for full size image

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis