Thursday, April 11, 2013

iPad web publishing!

I have been looking at tools for web publishing from the iPad and other tablets. These new devices are amazing to take every where and they are pretty useful as creative devices. Especially those with built in cameras or good sized virtual keyboards (typically the 10" tablets)
I found one too that is highly reviewed iPad app. Blogsy
This tool lets you drag and drop from multiple accounts for multimedia? Like photos from Picasa
Or videos from YouTube
All in all this makes blogging from the iPad pretty simple and powerful!

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis