Friday, April 26, 2013

<=> Less equals more

There is a certain universal mathematics wherein <=> or spelled out
Less (<) equals (=) more (>)
This can be an importan concept in our personal lives and in what and how we teach.  This week take a look at the following video and then in the s give us some ideas about how <=> in your classroom!



For me less equals more in terms of homework.  I have often thought that expecting students to leave their full time 'job' and go home and work for several hours more sets a bad pattern.  I don't want to have to do that every day.  So I tried my hardest to only have 1 hour of homework a week in my class.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis