Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blogsy

blogsy icon
  1. Rich text editing!
    • One of the very best rich text editors on the iPad.  It allows bold, underline, italics, strikethrough, Bullet lists, paragraph alignment, and a variety of other editing tools.
  2. Multimedia:
    • Allows quick drag and drop adding of photos from a variety of sources, (see below)
  3. Multiple Account Access:
    • You can link multiple different blogging and multimedia accounts to add content to your posts.  You can also post to multiple blogging services quickly.
  4. Drafts!
    • Because it will also allow you to access the camera and video rolls you can work up your whole blog post while offline.  Then when you get back online you can post away!
So at a price of $4.99 it is a pretty good deal if you are blogging to multiple accounts.  It allows some pretty useful tools for editing and all in all is probably the very best of the blogging apps.  My only issue with it is that it doesn't allow editing of previous posts on the blogs you activiate.  For example, I can keep the draft, but I can't go to a past blog post and add new information.



Blogsy App image



No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis