Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Web of the Week Wednesday: FictionDB

Web Address: http://www.fictiondb.com/

There are other sites out there that let you manage and organize your books, but this adds a few great twists. First, it has one of the best series organizations I have seen. It is easy to find all the books in a series and sort them chronologically.  When searching Amazon republications often cause confusion and make it difficult to find the first in a series.  FictionDB lets you sort, organize and manage your books Try it out!

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis