Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A history of the World in 100 Objects

Web address: http://www.bbc.co.uk/ahistoryoftheworld/about/british-museum-objects/

Recently I finished Psych - the whole series.  In a fit of self disgust for watching 5 seasons (that's all that is on Netflix) and approximately 60 hours of Gus and Shawn's shenanigans, I decided to try something more productive. I started looking around and discovered some really great podcasts. My favorite: A history of the world in 100 Objects.  The site has high resolution images of the objects and you can listen to the podcast or download it.  At about 15 minutes each I can usually listen to 3 to 5 of them a day while checking up on email.  But please Watch Out.  Not all the objects nor all the podcasts are for younger viewers.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis