Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keep the electrons flowing!

Zagg I usually plug my phone in to charge every night and unplug it first thing in the morning.  Some days i will still have 30% left at the end of my day but more often I find myself dismissing those reminders that my battery is low by 3:00 p.m.  What is a tech addict to do?  How to I keep those tweets twittering?  Well one way is extra batteries? But wait, you can't change your battery?  Or you carry a tablet and a phone? Well there is a solution.  A great one or actually two: Zagg makes a small plug in charger that also carries a few different sizes for more or less charge (and more or less money) depending on your needs (and pocketbook) Mophie makes some extended battery packs for the iPhones but if you have a tablet or other type of smartphone or even and iPod touch they also make a battery pack that will recharge about anything.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis