Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Web of the Week Wednesday: PrintablePaper.net

Web Address: http://www.printablepaper.net/


Do you need that specific graph paper, or a special score sheet or just some other peculiar paper but all you have is a computer?  PrintablePaper has a variety of printable papers.  Score Sheets for games and activities, a variety of Graph papers and styles, music paper, quilt papers, and even templates.  This page does have a few adds and clickthroughs before you can download the documents but when you get them they are amazing printable papers you can use!

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis