Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Effective Learning at Hogwart's School of Wizardry

I want my kids to go to Hogwarts.

Why you may ask? For Defense agains the Dark Arts? Herbology? Care of Magical Creatures, or is it just that I want my kids to live at a boarding school so I only see them for Christmas Holiday and a 8 weeks in the summer (hmmm tempting especially for teens but no). No, the reason I want my kids in Hogwarts is because this is quality education. Think of some of the things that they have at Hogwarts

  • Small Class size- There are only about 16 Griffyndors per year
  • Flexible Schedules Double Potions gets more time
  • Effective Intramural sports
  • Advisory Teachers
  • Customized schedules beginning in Grade 8
  • Focused Career Counseling and career courses
  • Practical Lab Experiences
  • Extensive social learning and group work
If you take a look at what Hogwarts offers to it's students, it is pretty exceptional.  I want my kids to go there. In fact.  I would love to teacher there.  I wonder if there is an opening for Muggle Studies?

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis