Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tech Tip Tuesday: Use your iPod as a Mouse

There are lots of Apps out there that allow you to control your computer with your iPod, but one of my favorites comes from one of the best builders of mice on the planet.  Logitech has long been a premier manufacturer of all kinds of computer pointing devices.  The Touch Mouse App allows you to control your nearby computer through WiFi as long as you also install a small application on the computer.

Find out more about it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touch-mouse/id338237450?mt=8

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis