Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tech Tip Tuesday: Top Tech Skills

A while back I ran across a post about 20 Technology Skills that Every Teacher should Have It got me thinking?  What are the top skills Utah teachers need and is it different.  I think it is.  Here's my list

UTIPS

my.uen (at least as portal to OnTrack and the UEN tools)

UEN's Lesson Plan Tool

Curriculum Search

email filtering, sorting and rapid handling

A blog tool

Pioneer Library Searching

What do you think are the essential Technology Skills for a Utah Teacher?

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis