Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Tech Tip: 12 tips for creating better presentations

Looking for ways to spice up your PowerPoint?

We at UEN have talked about the 7 Deadly Sins of PowerPoint for years.  There is lots of advice all over the web and in books and around the water cooler about how to make a PowerPoint better, but sometimes it's good to listen to the experts.  Microsoft Sponsors a site entitled "At Work"

Check out the entry on how to improve your Presentations skills: http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/skills/presentations.aspx

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis