Tuesday, June 29, 2010

#ISTE2010 #ISTE10: Day 3 Monday

Today was a lot of fun. I got to a couple of good sessions and enjoyed what I learned. The highlight of the day though had to be helping my colleagues present on Google. We did a presentation highlighting a few of the best tools available from Google. But we hardly got to the best ones. Google is a rich toolbox of resources that allow teachers to really enhance what they do in the classroom. So my tech tip for today is 3 steps:

  1. create a Google account. All you have to do is click on the Sign In link at http:\\www.google.com

  2. click on the more link on http:\\www.google.com and choose 'even more'

  3. try some stuff

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis