Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tech Tip Tuesday: For More Than PowerPoint™

It's an obviious use of our digital projectors to use them to display a PowerPoint™ or other multimedia presentation. But they can be used for far more.  Tech Learning gave some good suggestions for using a digital projector for more than presentations. One of the suggestions was to display a digital timer.  If you are interested there are some other sources of online timers.

Check out their list: http://techlearning.com/article/17198

What other suggestions do you have?

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis