Thursday, March 26, 2009

Multimedia Online Timers

I loved using timers in class and had a couple of them that could be used on the old overhead projectors, but when I made the switch to an LCD projector I was always frustrated I didn't have a good timer to display on the screen.  Well thanks to the web and my network of connected friends, I have a few.

One of them is Fiery Ideas online flash timer: http://www.fieryideas.com/flash/timer.swf

[gallery]

Another tool that allows you have a count down timer is the ZoomIt tool from Microsoft.  This tool is a presenter's dream.  More in a future post.

Finally, another favorite is http://www.online-stopwatch.com/online-countdown/ This one has all sorts of great features and various different types of timers and stopwatches.

Happy clocking!

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis