Monday, October 20, 2008

Studio4Learning

There's YouTube, there's TeacherTube, Theres eMedia (for Utah Teachers) and now there's Studio4learning. This free site allows teachers to create a user account, where they can bookmark videos. Once registered the videos can be downloaded to an iPod with video capabilities. More fun in my opinion though is the fact that you can "get code" and embed videos directly on your own page.



There are on page ads that could be a concern in the classroom, but with your own site you can embed the videos so only you see the ads as you find videos.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis