Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The irony is biting!!!


Ok, so I thought I had blogged about this, but I couldn't find the post. I love the irony of this screen capture. I was at a school district and sat down and logged in as a guest. Because I was a guest everything was blocked. Including as you will note: education and literature.
Now, at first, I chalked it up to just kind of funny that it was blocked and said literature and education, but now that I think about it more it is particularly ironic that they even have that option on the filter. Do people really block for education and literature? Maybe we should?

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis