Friday, September 27, 2013

Talk Moves


The video above stood out to me for two reasons. The first being the excellent techniques for encouraging and yet managing discussion in the classroom.  We need better dialogue but also more polite and civil conversations.  The techniques you can see in the video do a lot to encourage that. The second item that is worth consideration is the use of silent signals.  The idea of silent signals is a great one and one that could be utilized in a variety of ways.  What are some of your ideas for silent signals?  Post them in the comments

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis