Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tips on Hand

Ok, now that we are all back on track for the school year it's time to start in with the tips for the year.  This summer has been filled with some great learning activities for me and some really fun new gadgets.  I thought I would start off the year we another series like the File Formats series from last year.

This series is going to be on handheld gadgets.  We have been reviewing and test driving some new handheld gadgets and over the next few weeks we are going to cover the following:

  • Amazon Kindle 3

  • Kobo Reader

  • Samsung Galaxy Tab (Android 2.2 Tablet)

  • iPod 4th Gen

  • iPad/iPad 2

  • GPS Devices

  • Barnes and Noble's Nook Color


If you have any suggestions for other tools or gadgets you would like to know more about, leave a comment and we will see what we can do.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis