Monday, August 22, 2011

A fresh new Canvas

Sometimes it is fantastic to stand in front of a big blank canvas and just let the creativity flow.  Summers are not really like that for UEN Professional Development.  We have been busy developing and delivering conference presentations and classes. This has left only a little time for the relaxing meditative kind of creativity but there is a cool new canvas available.

Utah Education Network and Utah Higher Education institutes adopted a new Learning Managements: Instructure Canvas

You can get a preview of what it can do below:

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis