Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Web of the Week: PBS Kids Video

Web address: http://pbskids.org/video/


If any TV is good for kids it would have to be PBS TV.  You can get great information, content and effective teaching strategies all in the videos from PBS.  Now, you can get them a la carte.  PBS Kids video area allows you to watch some of your favorite children's video live on the web.

If you are a Utah Educator you can also visit eMedia to find full length versions of some of the PBS video content.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis