Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tech Tip Tuesday: Have your students Flip for video

Last Week was all about Teacher uses for Flip video.  This week it's the kids turn:

  • Have students write dialogue and film from two different angles

  • Document Science Experiments

  • Conduct Surveys

  • Conduct interviews

  • Use to record presentations as practice before presenting in class

  • Create a newscast

  • Create a Public Service Announcement about your class or a relevant topic


If you can think of other ideas leave them in the comments.  It would be great to get some more ideas.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis