- First day of class! Record each student introducing themselves. Now you can play it back to learn names
- Record students reading then 2 weeks later record them reading the same passage to document improvements
- In the spring video tape your classroom, closets, desk, cabinets, as a visual inventory
- Set up the camera on a tripod and record yourself during instruction to improve your own teaching
- Record student presentations, skits, dialogues etc. to use as documentation of your class activities and for students to use in portfolios.
- Take one along on vacations, trips, and outings so you can grab footage of that amazing ..... whatever you really need to teach....
Next week student project ideas!