Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tech Tip Tuesday: Take your media everywhere!

With cloud computing being more and more discussed, debated, and talked about something interesting is happening.  Cloud computing is happening and we don't even realize it.  For instance, most of us use email to send files to ourselves so we know that wherever we login we can get to them.  This has extended to the SkyDrive from WindowsLive and Google Docs from Google.

Here's another tip for doing the same kind of things:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/explore/take-music-and-videos-everywhere.aspx?ocid=WI_CL_10083

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis