Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tech Tip Tuesday: Build your Own Blog!

Screen shot 2009-11-16 at 2.03.22 PMBlogs have become very much a part of our mainstream media.  Many companies, organizations and news institutions are now including blogs as part of their plan for sharing information.  A blog is a web log of your activity.  Because of the personal and sometimes highly opinionated nature of blogs there has been some hesitation on how best to include them in the educational setting.  Now there is a tool to make your blog much more School Friendly.  My.UEN has launched a blog portlet.  So, if you are already a my.uen registered user log in and check out the improvements.  If you aren't then visit http://my.uen.org to set up your account now!

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis