Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Web of the Week: Currate.com

web address: http://currate.com/map.php


Are you teaching about our world?  What about money, other countries, cultures, economics, or math?  Many of these subjects can be made much more Screen shot 2009-11-16 at 2.18.08 PMinteresting with a little comparison.  Currate.com is a site that allows click-able currency rate comparisons.  Use the interactive map to choose two countries and get up to date currency information.

Utah Core Connectin: Geography for Life

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis