Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Web of the Week Wednesday: ISTE

Web Address: http://www.iste.org/


UEN is spending the week at the National Educational Computing Conference.  This is the annual conference for the International Society for Technology in Education.  If you haven't visited their site or don't know about what ISTE does and is now would be a great time to take a look into them.  The Conference has been officially renamed to the ISTE Conference for 2010 year and will be held in Denver, Colorado.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis