Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Educational Bloggers challenge

Web Address: http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/2013/10/15/week-1/

The above link shows a great idea for using classroom blogs with students or starting a personal education blog.  So take a look at the rules and try out your own blog.  Need a place to try out this blogging stuff.  Here's a few
  1. my.uen - There's a great blogging tool as part of your my.uen.  You can also get help on the blogging tool.
  2. edublogs - A Word Press powered blogging platform for educators.
  3. edutecher - A platform for blogging and a variety of other educational sharing tools.
  4. edmodo - More like facebook for teachers than a blog, it allows you to post items and allow students to comment on them.  Still a great potential resource for interacting safely with students.

No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis