Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Infuse Learning

Web Address: http://www.infuselearning.com/register/index.lasso/

I have been using Socrative.com as a learner response system in my classes and presentations for a while now and I really love it. But recently, at UCET, Leslie Fisher introduced me to Infuse Learning.  It does several things that Socrative doesn't and still does all the things that Socrative does.  I still like the simplicity of the Socrative URL but if I was regularly using this with students the power and features of Infuse learning would quickly overwhelm what other interactive clicker tools can do.



No comments:

Welcome to Jorgie Learning

I really am learning and this blog is maintained both as a record of some of what I am doing as well as a place for me to train and teach others about creating an online presence. So please don't mind the dust. We aren't remodeling we are learning!

Visit some of my other blogs or the other blogs I find mildly entertaining for a more polished feel.

ShareThis